It has been more than a month since I posted anything, but a monthly update is better than no update right!! Jason and I flew to Missouri on June 17. It was a really good flight. The lady who checked us in let Sean come upstairs through security with me, and if you have ever flown out of LAX you would understand how helpful that is!! I didn't know that they had a line for small children, haha, so we only waited in like for security for like 3 minutes. He didn't cry in the airport at all and he slept though the whole flight!! I have a perfect baby.
Since then I have just been hanging out a lot with my mom and showing Jason off to my family. I love showing him to my friends, and seeing them too!! I haven't met that many people in California yet.
I think Jason loves Missouri. He has been less fussy than I have ever seen him, maybe because people are constantly holding him and he's getting all the attention haha. I know Sean is going to be SO shocked when we come home because his baby is smiling all the time now, laughing, and grabbing for things. So much change can happen in just a week, crazy!

My mom got Jason a little bathrobe and it was SOOO cute! It looked like he needed a little pipe but we gave him his bink instead. And don't judge me, I just finished working out :)

My brother was able to visit us last weekend, yay!! He really wanted to see Jason and he didn't think two weekends was going to be enough haha... When he visited us in CA, Jason was having SUCH a bad week. He cried almost constantly, so it was nice to show him that Jason can be cute and smiley, too.

This is my great friend, Kaily. I was so excited to see her because she is one of my closest friends and that is something you really miss when you move somewhere you don't know ANYONE! We took Jason to the pool where I used to work, but we couldn't go swimming because it was raining. Bummer.

My mom and I have been able to see my Grandma Juna a few times since I got here. She was SO SO happy to hold Jason! So here's a picture of 4 generations! This isn't such a great shot of Jason, but he looks cute in every picture which is less than I can say for the rest of us :)
1 comment:
Cute pictures Sara! It looks like you had a great trip home. Jason is getting so big, doesn't the time just fly!
Post a Comment