OK I am really going to give this blog thing an honest shot. Before I had unrealistic expectations of myself, and now I realize that there is NO way that I would have time to update more than once a week. So that is the plan, I will try to post some pictures once a week! I wonder if anyone will ever notice now that it has been such a long time :) Anyway, here are some darling pictures of Jason. He is 5 months old!! He is just learning to sit up, which is exciting. It seems like everything new is happening all at once!

I LOVE THIS BABY!
I LOVE THIS BABY!
I swear I couldn't ask for a happier baby! I have been so blessed with a cute, healthy and happy little man and he makes life so wonderful!!
Jason totally loves this bear that my brother, Patrick made him at Build A Bear. It has this little voice chip in its arm that Patrick made and every time I touch it Jason gets excited, SO cute!


1 comment:
Sara, Jason is such a cute little baby, it's not suprise though :) I am so glad to see updates, It looks so pretty where you guys are living. I hope you have fun in Missouri!
Post a Comment