I found the cutest little baby beanie at The Children's Place but he obviously hadn't needed it here yet so I packed it hoping that it would get cold in MO, but he definitely hadn't needed it yet and everyone told me it was going to be pretty warm at the parade. So I was really happy when he actually did need it! And mittens, too. I went to Wal Mart (which is like the only place to buy anything in Kirksville) to find some mittens and there was this absolutely adorable had and mittens set. It was brown cable knit and the little hat had teddy bear ears! I wanted it SO badly but it was a newborn size and that Jason is not :(. Anyway though, how cute does he look in the mittens and hat!!! I can't get over it, he was just such a doll! He couldn't really figure out where his hands went though, he would just stare at the mittens and look confused haha. I didn't take any pics of the actual parade, but I did document the mittens. .........And again I will have to upload the pic later because I still can't upload pictures ugh!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Parade!
Truman State University (which is where I went to school before moving here) had Homecoming last Saturday and we took Jason to see the parade! So cute. I am glad we did because he loved it, and I got to see a lot of people who I wouldn't have seen otherwise. Nerd alert: when I was in high school I was a drum major for our band, so it was really fun to see the band too :). They got a new director since I have been in high school, but he seems to be doing a pretty good job! I thought they sounded really good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hey Sara! Jason is such a cutie pie, I hope you guys are enjoying your beautiful weather! I tagged you on my blog today for a quirk thingy, check it out :) kyliewalker.blogspot.com
Post a Comment