OK it has been FOREVER since I posted!! It is hard to do when I have company, because who sits on their computer when they have people visiting seriously?? My dad and brother visited in the beginning of May which was so nice, but Jason was super fussy the whole time because of his new dairy sensitivity situation (which, I am happy to say, is now mostly under control!) Then shortly after that, Sean's mom came for a week which was SO nice. She cooked and cleaned for us and took care of Jason so we could go on a date woohoo! She couldn't have picked a better week, that was the first week I started taking care of some kids I will be watching this summer. They are THE CUTEST, most well-behaved kids, but they are very active, and she helped me out for the first few days while I got used to a couple of extra kids in the house. Their names are Olivia (2) and Jonas (4). Jonas is so cute and is SO good with Jason, when he cries he strokes his little head or offers him a binky, and he loves to hold and rock him. He is really polite too... every time he uses the bathroom he puts the seat AND the lid down, good job Eva!(his mom). Olivia is ADORABLE too, her mom dresses her in the cutest clothes. If I ever have a girl I hope she's that cute! Anyway, cut to the chase already!! Here are some pictures of Jason that I took today! I love and miss you all!!!!

This one I took in the middle of the night after I did a diaper change haha. My mom has tons of pictures of me and my brother sleeping with our little butts in the air and I think they're SO cute, but now babies are supposed to be put down on their backs, so I don't have so many of those. Don't worry, his head always goes on that end of the table!!

How peaceful is he when he sleeps!!


Ohh cute!! This makes every single leaky diaper and 3:00 AM feeding completely worth it!! I love how his personality is starting to show now and I can't wait to see more!
Playing in his glow in the dark spaceship jammies before bed! Too bad he's not old enough to appreciate how COOL they are!
No comments:
Post a Comment