Tuesday, May 6, 2008

He liked it in there, promise!

Oooh our baby is cuter by the day!  He is getting so big, he had a doctor appointment last Friday and he was 9 lbs 14 oz!!  I think he is starting to calm down with my new no-milk, soy, egg, and nut diet.  He isn't spitting up as frequently thank goodness!  That means I have to get used to not eating all of that stuff for as long as I plan on breastfeeding, wow!  No chocolate either :(.  He still wasn't feeling super great this morning though so I put these cool helicopter pj's on him and he felt all better!  I can't believe he can already almost fit into a 3 month size!  


Those clothes are clean!!


awwwwe!


Yay daddy's home from work!!


This is a cute outfit from Uncle Patrick!  The little shorts were kind of falling off of him because they are 3months, but they will definitely fit soon!!


1 comment:

Grandma Judy said...

He looks like sean's baby picture in this one. (The baby picture when Sean is in the tux).

god