I am like the worlds WORST blogger! I personally just don't see the point in blogging if I can't upload pictures, because no one really looks at my blog unless they want to see pictures of Jason, and every time I come here trying to upload pictures, I get impatient because it takes like 10 minutes to do! SO don't judge me :). After checking on my friends, though, I noticed a comment that told me that my friend Kylie tagged me to tell you my quirks like three months ago, and I'm going to do it haha! I feel like Kylie has the cutest quirks, by the way, what a sweet girl she is! Let's see if I can narrow it down to six:
1. I am a night owl. I don't know how this came about because I used to be an early bird, maybe because I had to be. It seems like every morning when I wake up with Jason I say, "OK, tonight is the night that I turn in early so I can be a super energetic mom and rise with some spunk tomorrow morning!" But it seems like when ten o'clock rolls around I get this huge burst of energy and I have to finish SOMETHING, clean SOMETHING, fill out some form, or whatever. It is seriously frustrating and I wish that I could just have a normal sleep schedule and stop blaming my lack of sleep on the baby!
2. I hate my height! I am not THAT tall (5'8'') but my husband is the same height so I am very self conscious of it! I never thought of myself being so tall before. I used to wear heels and it didn't really bother me, but I can't stand feeling taller than him! And I hate being that person in the room who towers over everyone else ugh.
3. I can't stick with one "good" recipe. I love to cook and bake, though I may not be excellent at it YET! Even when I find a yummy recipe for something, though, I always wonder if there's something better out there and I am going to keep trying new recipes till I find it. This drives Sean up the wall, he just doesn't understand why I can't just prepare all the recipes in my Betty Crocker cookbook from cover to cover. Not that it isn't a great cookbook with lots of awesome recipes, but sometimes it is really fun to try something new... again and again and again :)
4. I am a bargain hunter. Especially when I shop for Jason, I have to get the best price. If the item is REALLY cute or I can't live without it, I will pay more, but it is like my sport to frequent the mall and consignment stores to find tons of cheap baby clothes. That boy has more clothes than I do in his closet!
5. I don't really mourn my youth. Being a mom is hard work and it has been a huge adjustment for me, but despite the fact that I wasn't exactly expecting my little guy at such a young age, I don't really feel like I missed out on that much. Some people in my situation seem to feel like they have had a big chunk of life just snatched away, but I don't miss it. I feel like that's the first thing people ask me when we talk about being a mom, do I wish I were older? No, not really! I can't think of anything better than taking care of Jason. The only thing I do wish I had done is finished school before, but if I work hard I can still do it!
6. I have to document EVERY moment with a picture. Lately I have been a little better, but since Jason was born I feel like I need to take a picture of evvverything. People think I am crazy but I wish there were more pictures from when I was little, and I bet that Jason will appreciate it someday! If he doesn't, his wife will hahahahha!
I guess that I am supposed to tag people to do this, but I don't think anyone really reads my blog since I never post, and most people who do don't have a blog of their own! So anyone who reads this and has a blog should just do it!
Wednesday, January 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Sara, I'm so glad you got your blog back :) Your quirks are all very cute quirks, especially the young mommy one, I can relate! You are so right though, anything we may have missed out on could never be better than our little angels
Post a Comment