Saturday, January 24, 2009

No pictures, but at least a post!

So Jason and I were set to fly back to California this morning, but last minute we decided to stay a little bit longer til next Friday. We have been in Missouri for three weeks now visiting my parents (Sean joined us for one of those) and we have been having a blast! Jason is spending some quality time with my parents which is great. He loves playing peek-a-boo with my mom and watching football with my dad. We have seen my brother who lives in St. Louis a ton, which is great too!

Jason is learning like a ton of new things lately. He is able to wave (he waves back most of the time!), clap like a pro, and stand on his own for a few seconds. He is going to be a brave little boy, he loves trying new things! I am 97% sure that he says "hi" too, not clearly, but he says it! He's a handful but I love him to death! It is so nice to have help from my parents, too, I have been able to sleep in almost every day of this trip! Nice :)

I will post some pictures soon... til then!

2 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Hi Sara
I so much enjoyed seeing you guys. For sure Jason says "HI" but not all the time. My favorite was when we were in the restaurant and a man happened to walk by our table. Jason said "Hi" loud enough for the man to hear it. Then he gave the man a huge smile. Jason gives "high fives" also...just not each time you ask. Having you guys here was so wonderful. Love you mom

Grandma Judy said...

Oh
I found some tiny fingerprints on the glass in the door.....that is not going to get cleaned off.

god