Jason was just super energetic at the park today, probably because I waited until right before bed to take him and he had to get rid of that last surge of energy. Also probably because he was excited about the new shoes I just bought for him :) Here he is steering the boat!

Here he is riding the seahorse. It is his favorite now even trumping the slide! He loves to kiss it, as he does with all of his stuffed animals and also me! And sorry Mom, but he hates the swings now! They cause me not to have to chase him all over the park.


1 comment:
Tell Jason when he comes to see Grandma Judy, we'll go to the park and he can ride. I am not sure we have exactly the same animals, but that will give him some variety. He is sooooooo cute!
Post a Comment