We had such a fun weekend! Sean's dad drove all the way from Oregon to bring Sean his 67 Mustang that he has been dying to have down here, and then he was able to stay for Father's Day! Here we are in front of Sean's car, my white legs and all haha!

Father's day was such a nice day! We have been having super gloomy and muggy weather for the past couple of weeks. They call it the June Gloom and it happens every year supposedly. It was sunny from the time we woke up, though, so after I made Sean and his dad breakfast, we went on a walk to the beach for some coffee and took Jason to the pier. He had so much fun walking around and watching the surfers!

My little man finally lets me hold his hand. Before it would make him SO angry if I tried to hold his hand while he walked... I think it's so cute!

Here's Sean grilling the carne asada at the Father's Day bbq at his grandparent's house. It was super fun to surprise them all with Sean's dad, because no one knew he was coming! Jason had a blast watering all of the flowers in his great grandma's back yard and playing in her fountain.

Here is a cute picture of four generations of Dumas's!

I hope that everyone had a great Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment