Ya I know it took me almost 2 weeks to post these, but here ya go!:
Hi all! As I am sure you already know, Jason was born the morning my doctor said he would be! My labor was not so bad at all, I was so super surprised! Sean, my mom and I were all kind of on pins and needles all day since the doctor said I would go into labor that night. At about 10:00 I started having the contractions like I have been having lately, but after about an hour they got a little more painful and regular, so we went to the hospital. We got there at about midnight and the nurse said I was still dilated 3 cm but she was going to admit me because of all the contractions I was having. My water broke at about 3:00 AM... I only remember having 5 or 6 really strong contractions that I really had to breathe through before getting the epidural. By then I was dilated 5 or 6 cm. I fell asleep until about 6:30 when the nurse did another exam and I was 8 cm. An hour later I was ready! My OB didn't deliver the baby because he was in a surgery but the doctor who did was super nice. Except when she saw the baby's head she said, "Ohh look at that big head full of red hair!!" and I was like WHAT!! What a jokerrrr! Anyway, the most perfect baby in the world was born at 7:54 AM on Friday, April 11!! I loved him more than anything the second I saw him and now I love him even more!!

Here we are in the middle of the night right after I got a shot of narcotics.... I was sooo loopy and weird!

Here he is right after being born! 8 lbs 2.5 oz and 21 inches long!

New Mommy! Wow I totally don't remember this or anything else from that morning.

Proud new papa :)

Grandma Judy
No comments:
Post a Comment