Wednesday, April 9, 2008

What we have been up to....

Mom and I have been having a pretty good time so far this week even though we wish we were hanging out with my cute baby!! I guess we are kind of? Sean had to go to work Monday morning and just got off today. Monday we went to the mall and did all kinds of looking around and shopping. We got all of the tiny last minute things that I have been needing but putting off because it feels like I am never going to have this baby, including this seriously important accessory::
OK it's a toddler size but definitely something to look forward to :)

And we did a lot of walking, we were on our feet for like 5 hours!! I slept well that night. We also made these delicious brownies that I saw the recipe for on my friend Kylie's blog... if you are reading this Kylie, they were SO good!

Tuesday we went for a walk on the beach. I took my mom to this really yummy Mexican restaurant that Sean and I love and she had her first Coldstone ice cream mmm! Here are some cute pictures:

Mom standing on the beach! The water was pretty cold obviously but it was a really nice sunny day :)

Oh cute!

Here is a little piece of Seal Beach... I took this picture from the end of the pier

Mom watching a whole bunch of sailboats that you can't see... there were a ton of them though!

Maybe the next time I post pictures there will be a little cutie in them!!!!

No comments:

god