Thursday, April 10, 2008

Waiting.......

So as pretty much everyone already knows, my little guy's birthday is going to be here SOON!  I had a doctor appointment this morning and I am dilated 3 1/2 cm and 80% effaced... my doctor said that I would probably be in the hospital by tomorrow morning!!!  He thinks my water is going to break so that is kind of scary but I am really excited!  Hopefully it really does happen soon... I will be so disappointed if nothing happens in the next couple of days!  Anyway I got my hair cut today by a new girl.  I have been scared to get it cut because it's way more expensive here and I just hate getting a bad haircut.  But I really needed it, and she did a really good job!  Here are a couple of pics:



Maybe it's the last picture of me with a little monster in my belly????

I don't know how I feel about the way she styled it... I will probably just straighten it.  But she did a good job :)

So annnyway... hopefully there will be a baby soon!!!!

2 comments:

Kylie Walker said...

I am so flattered that you guys tried the brownies, and I'm glad you liked them! I, personally, think cooking light is amazing! Congratulations on the baby boy. I hope he is happy and healthy..I am certain he's already beautiful

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new baby boy! Cannot wait to see some pictures of this handsome young man. Hope you are both feeling great!

god