Friday, April 4, 2008

Whoops

So I think my doctor made a booboo.  Yesterday at my check-up, he said "Well, you're getting really close!" and I said "Ya, only one week til my due date!" and he got kind of confused looking and read my chart and he was like "Oh, yeah, you're right... for some reason I thought you had a little longer than that."  It kind of makes sense now because for the last few check ups he has been saying I am a week behind what I thought I was, but that whole thing is so confusing that I just thought we were counting differently or something.  So I am a little bummed because that means when he told me the baby was probably going to be born early 2 weeks ago, I was probably just right on track... blaaaah!  At that appointment he said, "In three weeks we will do another exam to see where your cervix is, but you will probably have delivered by then."  That is next Thursday, my due date.   But who knows where I am now!!  Hopefully something will happen in the next few days.  Oh, and I found out that our baby's due date is my doctor's birthday!  I really like my new doctor, by the way, he is very thorough and I never feel silly asking a question.  The ladies who work there are super helpful, too.  The receptionists and nurses always remember my name and ask how everything is going for Sean and me.  So I am grateful for that,  I just hope I don't have to go back there toooo many more times!  I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!!

2 comments:

Grandma Judy said...

Don't be bummed....the baby will be worth the wait.
See you soon
Mom

Anonymous said...

Sara, just think, this way your mom will get to be with you when you have the baby! Hang in there, it's almost time. Love Aunt Mary

god