I just got an email from Sean's dad with tons of pictures from when they visited 3 weeks ago! There are pictures from my shower and a ton of others (Thanks!)... I will post more later on, because for some reason it's not letting me upload more than just these :

Sean and me walking around somewhere in the Bella Terra which is a shopping center in Huntington Beach. This was the first night his family was here so we went out to eat at Cheesecake Factory, but since it was Friday we had to wait a few minutes to get a table.

This is me with Sean's whole family... most of you haven't met them so here they are! They're really nice and a lot of fun. On the left is his sister Monique and on the right is his sister Christina. Why is this underlined?? I don't know and I also don't know how to take if off.

Here I am opening a present from Monique at the shower... Sean's cousin Lena (the little girl in the pink dress) helped me open all of my presents, she is so cute! Funny story.... the dress I am wearing came down to my knees before I was pregnant. I didn't really have anything cute to wear so I decided to wear it not thinking about how short it would have to be to cover my belly!! I should have looked in a mirror huh.

Here is another picture of me opening a present... I just thought this bag was super pretty and I wasn't making a really weird face in it! The shower was on a really beautiful day, by the way. Sean's Aunt Gaby (that's her back yard) said that it had been cloudy and kind of cold all week before but it got super sunny on that day!

The Goodyear blimp flew right over the shower haha! I thought it was cool, I had never seen it before.
So anyway, those pictures are a little late but still fun to see I hope! Like I said I will put up some more on a different day. Today I have an appointment with a pediatrician... it's like an interview or something. Someone recommended her to us so I am pretty sure that we are going to use her and I have no idea what I am going to talk to her about! Oh well, I guess if she's really terrible this will be a way to find out.. hmm. Well have a good day!


1 comment:
Hey Sara! I was just thinking of you, you've got to be ready to POP! I can't wait to see pictures of your baby boy :)
Post a Comment