Saturday, March 22, 2008

Baby update :)


37 Weeks :)



So I went to the doctor on Thursday and found out that I am almost 2 cm dilated and that the baby's head is really low!  How exciting is that?  He says that he can't say for sure, but that he would guess this baby is going to come early.  He told me that I should for sure have my mom come before my due date... so she is coming in 2 weeks, yay!  I can't believe that the baby could actually be here by then!!  We are ready for him but it's just SO exciting!  Everything is going to change... can't wait!

After that appointment Sean and I went to Target and bought all of the little things that we still needed.  Then we took a long walk to the beach.  I have been trying to walk a lot lately because I want to keep in good shape for the delivery but the workout videos I had been doing before are getting kind of exhausting!  Yesterday I took a walk around our neighborhood while I was on the phone with my friend Steph.  We ended up talking for almost an hour and a half and that is how long I walked... sheesh!  I also got a sunburn :(.  Oh well, at least I will have some color finally.

Welll... Happy Easter!!


2 comments:

Kylie Walker said...

That must be so exciting! What a long journey! Thanks for the suggestion on the website! I looked at that one and some others and it really is helpful to get other people's thoughts and experiences. You are such a beauty pregnant mom! Can you believe you will be a mom soon?

Anonymous said...

you look like a really hot pregnant mom!!! Sorry you haven't been feeling good...it will be over soon and you will have a cute little baby boy to hold! I can't wait!

god