Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Why can I not sing??

Sean is at work all night so I am watching American Idol all alone :(.  I don't know if anyone has been watching it but I would like to say that I can't stand Amanda!!  I do not understand how she has made it this far, her voice is so harsh and she just looks creepy and sounds the same every week.  I don't know how the judges think she does well sometimes and not so hot other times because IT ALL SOUNDS THE SAME!!  But, at least she can hit the right notes, I guess.  That's more than I can say about my singing abilities!!  I have always wanted to sing but it is just not one of my skills, sad.  

So I started having cravings, finally!  All through my pregnancy people have asked me what I have been craving and I had nothing.  This week I have been dying for frozen grapes. Ever tried them??  They are delish!  We had all of these grapes in the fridge that were just starting to go bad, so I decided to pull them off of their stems and freeze them.  It just sounded good.  And it was like the best snack ever for a few days until we just ran out :(.  Also when we went grocery shopping this weekend they were handing out samples of waffles that were on sale for $1.50 a box!  Um, ya!  We got 2 boxes and I have already eaten one haha sad. They are SO good! 
 
I kind of wanted to wait until the nursery was totally set up to show pictures, but then I changed my mind.  That way you can check my progress over the next week haha.  The glider and ottoman we bought are ready at the store for us to pick up, yay!  So as soon as Sean 
gets off of work we will have that to add.. can't wait!!  Anyway here are the beginnings::
Here is our pretty new crib and bedding! 
 Everything is washed and ready and I love how the baby blue looks with the dark wood!  Not that baby will care, but I get to love the way it looks for him :)

Here is the cute changing table that we got from someone in Sean's family... I don't even know who, sad!  The white doesn't match the other furniture which is not a big deal, but I think we are going to sand it and stain it just for fun :).  I have never done any wood working projects like that so I wanted to try it.  We will see how that goes...

Here are all of the cute shirts and onesies in the closet!  This doesn't even show all of the pants, sleepers, and some of the newer clothes we have.  So we are set as far as clothes go, Sean says the baby has more clothes than he does!

This is for you, Mom.  You might be the only person who reads this anyway haha, but I wanted to show you the sling you got for my shower since you ordered it online!  I would model it for you but I think it would look a little ridiculous without the babyyy :)  I love it and can't wait to use it!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Sara:
Your nursery is SO darling! I love your crib. Congrats on your marriage and good luck these last few weeks! You are darling pregnant by the way.

Kylie Walker said...

Sara! Oh my gosh! I can't believe you are married, I am such an awful friend...I didn't even know! I am so happy for you though! And your little baby is coming so soon! Your crib and everything looks adorable! My little peanut isn't due until November, so I am really really early...but I am so excited! Now I will have to ask you all of my baby questions (like did you get cramps..ugh they are annoying!) I hope everything goes well on the delivery! Are you nervous for that part? Whatever you do, dont watch baby story

Grandma Judy said...

Hey Sara
You can sing, just not good enough for Idol. You can sing to my grandson and he will love it. Thanks for showing the picture of the baby carrier deal.
Love, mom

Anonymous said...

Sara--Congratulations on your marriage! Your nursery is adorable and baby boy cute! Best wishes on all the new things in your life! We miss seeing you and your bubbly personality. "Aunt" Joyce

god