
OHH I forgot to post this on Tuesday, but that's ok because I don't think that my dear friend Kaily even knows I have a blog yet. ANYWAY CONGRATS ON THE ENGAGEMENT!! I am so happy that you two are going to be together forever, you are going to be SO happy I know! I am also happy not to have to keep the secret anymore, oh my gosh! I am so terrible I almost referred to Kaily as engaged like 10 times just forgetting that she didn't know yet! So I'm just sending best wishes to my two dear friends, can't wait to see you both!!
Oh by the way, yesterday was Kaily's birthday!! Happy 21st, I hope you did something fun but not TOOO crazy! I honestly didn't forget, I was wanting to call you on Friday when Brian left because I am sure you are like so busy right now, with just getting engaged and having your soon to be hubs in town. LOVE YA!


No comments:
Post a Comment