On a brighter note, I made some delicious chocolate chip cookies just now. Lately I have been on a baking kick,, I am always wanting to make something. It passes my time while I wait, I guess! Also I am super excited because the grocery store down the street had a sale on fresh strawberries, 2 cartons for $3.00! YUMMM... anyway, I hope you had a great Easter!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Ugggggh!
Oh my gosh I am SO done being pregnant. Most of the time I'm not super uncomfortable (I guess I am just used to my belly being on my lap by now....). Last night about an hour before I went to bed I started having Braxton Hicks and they weren't so bad, but when I tried to go to sleep they got way worse. I didn't want to wake up Sean because he had to go to work super early this morning and I could tell that I wasn't really in labor, so I just got up and read for awhile, then watched some TV, then did some stuff on the computer... I kept trying to go back to sleep but I just couldn't!! Finally at like 4:30 I woke Sean up and made him rub my back so I could fall asleep. I just don't understand why they always come at night! Why can't I be up all DAY with fake contractions? I could handle that, but here I am at 2:00 in the afternoon just waking up because I didn't get to sleep til 5 AM. Saddd. My sleep schedule shouldn't be THAT messed up just yet! I guess I could quit complaining about it now, people have WAY worse things to worry about during their pregnancies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
When my grandson comes he may have his days and nights mixed up also so that might work! Thinking of you lots. Don't eat too many strawberries.
Love mom
Sara, be sure to drink lots of water. Dehydration is what usually causes those contractions at this stage of your pregnancy. That little boy is just getting you accustomed to staying up all night :)
Post a Comment