Monday, April 7, 2008

Mom's Here! so baby, be born

Yay my mom came to visit for 2 weeks!!  I am so excited to have her here, I just hope this baby comes before she leaves!  I will literally die if I am still pregnant in 2 weeks.  I get up like 6 times every night to pee now, it's terrible.  And every time I stand up I grunt.  Our couch is kind of low and you really sink into it... or maybe that's just me because I am so huge!!... but when I get up from it I have to like roll over onto my side and push myself up... ewe!  Plus I am getting kind of sick of wearing the same clothes over and over.  I only have like 4 shirts that will still fit well and they are getting really old, let me tell ya.   Anyway, enough complaining!!  

When Sean and me went to church yesterday (we haven't been for a few weeks) I was excited to see that everyone who was pregnant last time I saw them has had her baby!  My time is totally coming!  Plus there are tons of cuties to look at haha.  Then we drove to LAX which we were really surprised to find pretty quiet and not crazy busy like usual.  Mom's flight was pretty long so she was tired but we took her to the beach which was fun... I will have to take her back during the day because it was cold and windy!!  Anyway there is a long pier with a restaurant on the end so we decided to try that out and it was really delish and fun!  I took pictures with Mom but none of them turned out at all so here are a couple of me and Sean.  In the second one I have a serious hair problem because of the wind but I posted it because it was pretty! Remember how 9 months pregnant and tired I am when you view, pleeeeease!!


Sean and I waiting for our food at the little diner on the pier...


Trying to keep my hair out of both of our faces while walking there ahhh!

Don't worry, before this trip is over I will snap some good pictures of Mom and hopefully a super cute baby, too!

Oh So exciting:  Sean passed a board at work last week so he is fully qualified for his rank in the Coast Guard and he can carry a gun, night stick and pepper spray at work.  SWEET!  This was pretty exciting for us because that test has been giving him a hard time... in order to be qualified to carry those you have to prove that you can definitely use them to take down the opposition,, scary!  If you know Sean you know that he is a pretty quiet guy, so they wanted him to use a little more force I think.  Basically what he does is boards boats and inspects them, checks the license and everything and looks for illegal things like immigrants and drugs.  If he needs to make an arrest he just has to know exactly how to do it especially if there is resistance.  He has been a little too quiet for their liking I guess but when he took it again on Thursday they told him he was a little too intense!  Go Sean!  He said he handcuffed 3 guys and passed with flying colors!!  So that means he can actually be home on his days off instead of having to go in and work because he wasn't fully qualified!  So nice.  Also he is playing on a softball team at work which seems like it's a lot of fun, they play their games at the navy base right next to our house so I am excited to go watch one!  Happy Monday everyone!!

No comments:

god